The Jay Chalet is a well equipped home. I have owned the Jay
Chalet since 2000 and have been stocking it with amenities ever since.
If there is something specific that you need, please
Below is a list of some of the amenities that are provided:
- WiFi internet access.
- Free phone calls anywhere in the US.
- Fully equipped kitchen includes microwave, Belgium waffle maker,
food processor, fondue set, slow cooker, coffee
maker, toaster, blender, and electric griddle.
- Washer and dryer.
- Linens - sheets, pillowcases, blankets, and towels are provided.
Wood burning stove.
- TV with DVD player - no cable or satellite.
- Hair dryer.
- Two wooden decks and one concrete patio.
- Bistro table and chairs on back deck and 4 Adirondack chairs on
- Outdoor gas grill -
grill utensils supplied.
- Outdoor faucet and hose.
- Games that include chess, checkers, cards, Monopoly, Backgammon, and Mancala.
- Wine glasses for free tastings at the Goose Watch and
Swedish Hill winery tasting rooms in Lake Placid.
- A number of book and magazines to read in a rocking chair in the
quiet loft area.
- Small outdoor firepit.
- An assortment of brochures from local and not so local attractions
Page Last Updated:
July 13, 2016